A great opportunity for a customer service professional wanting to work in an established company with a lively team who are passionate about ensuring our students and their employers receive high quality customer service and training.
Who are we?
CTA Training Specialists (CTA) RTO 31607 is one of the leading Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) in the Queensland hospitality industry. For over 25 years we’ve maintained the highest possible standard of Government and industry accreditation and registration.
CTA provides nationally accredited on and off-the-job training tailored for apprentices, trainees, employers and staff at various hospitality establishments throughout Queensland. CTA also prides itself on working with, contributing to and assisting over 300 venues across Queensland, including Casinos, Hotels, Clubs, Pubs, Restaurants and Cafés.
CTA Training Specialists are looking for an experienced sales, admin or marketing candidate with 3+ years’ experience, to work 25hrs per week over 3-4 days from our office at Northgate. This role would suit a self-motivated and enthusiastic person with strong and varied skills who uses their initiative to progress tasks and ensure sales targets are met.
Working with our Business Development Team, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Learn and understand our products and services to provide personalised advice and solutions to clients.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes in collaboration with the team.
- Assist in managing and developing current business relationships.
- Drive growth through relationship management.
- Manage and utilise databases, cloud base CRM’s and Microsoft suite.
- Understand our training contracts and work within strict compliance guidelines.
- Analyse the market and industry trends, identify business implications and act to sustain performance in the marketplace.
- Interpret and apply complex guidelines, administrative procedures and processes.
- Prior experience within an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network, RTO or other related vocational education and training (VET) organisation will be highly regarded
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please send us you resume along with a cover letter explaining how you meet the above criteria.