Earlier this month at The Tattersall’s Club alongside the 2021 graduates and Alumni members, 13 future leaders were inducted into the prestigious Hostplus Leadership Institute program due to commence next month.
Over the years, the Leadership Institute, formerly known as the Club Super Leadership Institute (2013 – 2019), and Fosters Leadership Academy (2002 – 2012), has advanced a long list of outstanding industry leaders who range from Duty Managers, Marketing Managers, HR Managers and Operations Managers through to General Managers and CEO’s.
The Leadership Institute has seen over 130 students graduate and go onto to hold prominent leadership and management positions, with graduation just completed by the 2021 COVID Class now moving towards their exciting futures.
Over the 12-month program, participants have the opportunity to travel across Queensland Clubs visiting the venues of their peers, acquiring contacts and forming friendships that will last a lifetime – whilst earning an industry leading qualification, a Diploma of Leadership and Management. Along this journey, they will also be given the opportunity to learn from inspiring industry leaders.
With sponsors including naming rights sponsor Hostplus, founding partners Carlton United Breweries and Coca-Cola Amatil, alongside CTA Training Specialists and DWS Hospitality Specialists, the Leadership Institute is the pinnacle of educational excellence in the Club industry.
The 13 inductees for 2022 are:
- James Bartosek, Clubhouse Manager (Hervey Bay RSL)
- Emma Munns, Functions Manager (Goodna Services Club)
- Sharna DeGroot, Operations Manager (Tallebudgera Surf Club)
- Mark Edwards, Human Resource Manager (Kurrawa Surf Club)
- Claire Curtis, Duty Manager (The Waves Club Caloundra)
- Brayden Young, Finance Manager (Kedron-Wavell Services Club)
- Drew Wood, Senior Duty Manager, Club Beenleigh
- Paul Stansfield, Operations Manager (Lions @ Springwood)
- Chris Drover, Operations Manager (Redlands Sporting Club)
- Paula Ashcroft, Operations Manager (CSi Club Southport)
- Fiona Williams, Administration and Marketing Manager (City Golf Club Toowoomba)
- Craig Eaves, Head Duty Manager (F&B) Carina Leagues Club
- Patrick McCarthey, Operations Manager (Ipswich Jets Leagues Club)
The Class of 2022 with Patrick Bardon (naming rights sponsor Hostplus), Jeff Simmonds (founding partner Coca-Cola Amatil) and Jason McIlroy (CTA Training Specialists)
We are very excited to watch this group of new leading managers progress, grow and excel through the 12-month program, as we all navigate our way into a new post-pandemic world.
Interested in joining the Hostplus Leadership program or would like to know more about it?
Simply contact CTA Training Specialists General Manager, Aaron Bray at email@example.com, or Marketing Manager Samantha Litfin at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://clubtraining.com.au/hostplus-leadership-institute/ for more information.