CTA Training Specialists (CTA), formerly Club Training Australia, is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand and appreciate that as a visitor and user of our website you are concerned about your privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that you provide to us. CTA is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
- We only collect personal information about you which is necessary to conduct one or more of our business functions.
- We only collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
- We collect your personal information in the following ways:-
- If you contact CTA, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you subscribe to our e-Newsletters.
- If you register purchase online training from us you will be asked for the following details:
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Address, Town, State, Postcode, Country, Date of Birth.
- Whether you would like to subscribe to our marketing emails.
- If you submit your details through our “Contact Us” page
- If you submit your details through our “Lost Certificates” page
- We do not collect information about you from third parties.
- When we collect information about you we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are and how to contact us.
1.3 Use and Disclosure
- We only use the personal information we have collected about you as it directly relates to a sale with use.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our students by ensuring any videos / imagery you submit will only be disclosed to relevant Trainers and Assessors and only used for the purpose of assessing and grading this unit of competency (SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol, SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services)
- We do not sell your details to third-parties for any purpose. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 we may need to disclose personal information about you in certain circumstances such as to comply with a subpoena or court order. These circumstances are outlined on the government website: http://www.privacy.gov.au/
- From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with news or offers about products and services available from CTA or its related companies that may be of interest to you. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive this additional marketing material please contact us on [email protected] or write to The Marketing Manager, CTA Training Specialists, PO Box 263 Northgate QLD 4013.
- Our websites may contain links to other websites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. CTA encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
1.4 Data Quality
- We take reasonable steps to make sure that when relevant, any personal information we have stored about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
1.5 Data Security
CTA is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you may provide to us by ensuring your email address and any other personal information about you will only be disclosed to relevant employees and contractors and used for the purpose of responding to a request or to carry out instructions. However, no data transmission over the Internet, including email, can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, CTA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once CTA receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you
1.6 Privacy Notice (DET)
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, CTA is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by CTA for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. CTA may disclose your personal
information for these purposes to:
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
- populating authenticated VET transcripts;
- facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
- pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
- understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
- administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time
of being contacted. NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
This website is owned by CTA and requires you to read, accept and abide by these “Terms and Conditions” when accessing any area of this website.
1.6 Privacy Notice (DET)
- Information on this site: The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CTA disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
- Security: Where appropriate, CTA uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through this website. However, CTA does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this website. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite its best efforts, CTA makes no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. CTA will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from any breach of a security measure (including viruses or other unauthorised software).
- Linked Sites: CTA is not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other internet site (not provided by CTA Training Specialists) linked to or from this website. Access to any other internet site is at your own risk.
If you create a link to this website, you do so at your own risk. CTA reserves the right to object to any linking that infringes its rights. CTA has not agreed to any conduct connected with a linked site which may be unlawful or an infringement of rights.
- Copyright: Except as permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of CTA Training Specialists.
- Protecting your log-on details: You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify CTA in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. CTA may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
- Governing Laws: Use of this website and these “Terms and Conditions” are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. Any claim relating to use of this website shall be heard by Queensland Courts. If you choose to access this site from a location outside Australia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Variation: CTA may revise these “Terms and Conditions” at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current “Terms and Conditions” because they are binding on you.
General Manager of Training Approval
The General Manager of Training of Servir Group Pty Ltd, approves and endorses this policy on 26 April 2019.
General Manager of Training