On the Job
Blended Learning Options
At CTA Training Specialists we work with you to help you gain a qualification that is relevant to your career goals. Through choosing electives that interest you, offering Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) to help you achieve your goals faster and course tailoring to suit your current work situation and job responsibilities, we are there with you – all the way!
All of our qualification based courses are based around the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) which is the national set of standards that ensures consistency, high quality training and assessment services for the clients of Australia’s vocational education and training. What this means, is that you can be confident you are getting the very best education all the way through your career in hospitality.
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
* SITXFSA005 Use hygienic practices for food safety is a pre-requisite unit
- International Students on a subclass 500 study visa will need to apply to a CRICOS approved provider to undertake a Certificate II in Kitchen Operations qualification. For more information, please visit the CRICOS website.
- International Students are able to study the following short courses/units of competency with us (under the changes to the ESOS Act 2000):
- SITXFSA005 Use hygienic practices for food safety,
- SITXFSA006 Participate in safe food handling practices; and
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
You can find out more information on the Department of Education, Skills and Employment website.
- If you are an International student on a visa other than a subclass 500 visa, you are eligible to complete one of our courses.