Hospitality Course Bundles for Western Australia

  • International Student on a subclass 500 study visa will need to apply to a CRICOS approved provider, for more information, please visit the CRICOS website.
  • If you are an International student on a visa other than a subclass 500 visa, you are eligible to complete these courses.