Are your Fire Wardens equipped with the expert knowledge & practical skills to evacuate building occupants safely?
This Online Fire Warden Training course is essential for organisations that want to equip their Fire Wardens with the expert knowledge, training and practical skills needed in evacuation coordination and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage building emergencies.
Participants will learn how to respond to a fire or other incident, evacuating building occupants safely and assisting with post-incident procedures.
This course is a general knowledge course, and is NOT nationally accredited.
This course has been designed to cover all the areas of theoretical training that is required to execute the roles and responsibilities of Wardens and Floor or Area Wardens
During this course, employees will learn about:
- How to identify and report emergencies and hazards.
- How to behave during emergencies.
- How the emergency control organisation is structured.
- The procedures for emergency response.
- How to respond to emergency warnings.
- How to prevent and prepare for possible emergencies.
- How to spot hazards and what to do to control them
After successful completion of this course we provide you with a Certificate of Completion.
All students are supplied with the following information during the course to help build a greater understanding and increase knowledge in preparation for the assessments.
- Links to relevant websites
- Case studies
We use the following assessment tools to determine a student’s competence.
- Knowledge checks that require the student to select the correct answer/s from multiple choice questions
- Knowledge checks that require the student to respond by selecting True or False
- Knowledge checks that require the student to select all correct answers (multiple choice)
Our FAQ’s below may help you, if you can’t find the answers you are looking for, feel free to contact our fully qualified support staff via LiveChat.
What browser should I be using?
Our online training is fully compatible with most modern browsers, however we recommend Google Chrome.
- From the time of enrolment, you have 6 months to complete your online training course.
- There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the time frame given.
- Please allow approximately one (1) to two (2) hours to complete your online training course.
English is my second language
If you feel you may have difficulties understanding the learning materials, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LiveChat on our website.
To complete this online course you will require:
- A unique email address not previously used by another student
- A suitable device, computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with internet access and a modern browser ie. Google Chrome