This course has been designed to cover all the areas of theoretical training that is required to execute the roles and responsibilities of Wardens and Floor or Area Wardens
During this course, employees will learn about:
- How to identify and report emergencies and hazards.
- How to behave during emergencies.
- How the emergency control organisation is structured.
- The procedures for emergency response.
- How to respond to emergency warnings.
- How to prevent and prepare for possible emergencies.
- How to spot hazards and what to do to control them