Enquire today for hospitality training courses. We’d love to hear from you. Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Kindly visit Forgot your password? to receive instructions on how to change your password.
Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not receive an email in your inbox.
Please note that password fields are case-sensitive.
- Please ensure you have fully completed your course including the practical assessment and that it has been assessed at 100% correct.
- Ensure you have supplied photo ID where required.
- Ensure you have provided your USI (accredited courses only)
- Please allow up to 24 hrs after submission of final assessment for certificate to arrive.
- Certificates are only sent on business days (Mon to Fri) and exclude weekends and QLD public holidays.
- Still facing issues click HERE
A Statement of Attainment issued by us does not expire once obtained, even though the code identifying this course (currently, SITHFAB002 and SITHGAM001) regularly changes. This means that if you hold a Statement of Attainment for ‘Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol’ and/or ‘Provide Responsible Gambling Services’ it remains current irrespective of the course code.
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) is effectively a reference number made up of numbers and letters that gives you access to your USI account. The USI will stay with you for life and will be recorded with any nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training course that is undertaken from January 2015.
Your USI links to an online account that contains all your training records and results (transcript) that you have completed from 1 January 2015 onwards. Your results from 2015 will be available in your USI account in 2016.
For any queries related to USI, please contact USI Team at –
- USI Help centre: Students
- Calling within Australia – 1300 857 536
- International callers use – +61 2 6240 8740
- Student/Trainee Help Requests: email@example.com
- Student/Trainee Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.usi.gov.au for details