RMLV course Gold Coast - train with the best! Queensland legislation requires that an RMLV course is mandatory for all licensees, nominees and applicants for a manager’s licence. Responsible management [...]
Queensland legislation requires that Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) training is mandatory for all licensees and applicants for a manager’s licence. Responsible management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) training was developed to reduce the negative impact of poor management practices on the community.
As the course targets licensees and applicants for a manager’s licence, it is specifically designed with a management focus. The course not only provides details of the law and liquor licence requirements, it also includes a range of management strategies to assist operators in the responsible conduct of their business.
During the CTA Training Specialists OLGR approved Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) one-day course you can also expect to:
- Learn your responsibilities under the Liquor Act 1992
- Learn a range of management strategies to assist in the responsible operation of a licensed venue
- Learn how to use risk management and self-audit processes for the continued safe and responsible operation of your business
Prices and Inclusions:
- One-Day course – 8:30am to 6:30pm
- From Only $300*
- Qualified Trainer with Real Industry Experience
- OLGR Approved Training Course Certificate for RMLV
All bookings subject to Terms and Conditions.