Nominations for the 2023 Queensland Training Awards are now open and close midnight (Queensland time) 15 March 2023.
The most prestigious and longest running training sector awards program in the state, the Queensland Training Awards provides individuals and organisations with a unique opportunity to showcase their achievements, best practice and innovation in training.
The awards not only highlight the value of training, but also open doors for winners and finalists.
For individuals, being a finalist or award winner can:
- open doors and extend your career
- provide recognition for your hard work
- raise your profile and help inspire others to give training a go.
For organisations, being a finalist or award winner can:
- help build your business and raise your profile
- provide recognition for your organisation’s hard work
- provide exposure to valuable business and networking opportunities.
You can nominate yourself, someone else or an organisation. With a range of award categories available, there’s something for everyone involved in training, including:
- apprentices and trainees
- vocational students
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
- school-based apprentices and trainees
- VET teachers and trainers
- community training initiatives
- employers of all sizes
- training providers
- industry collaborations.
Most awards are contested at the regional level first. Only training provider and industry collaboration categories are first contested at the state level. There are also additional national award categories available for direct entry in the Australian Training Awards.
Nominate and celebrate your or your co-workers achievements in vocational education and training as part of the prestigious 62nd Queensland Training Awards.