There are 7 tasks in the online SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course to be completed. In line with the new Australian Government Department of Education & Training course packages, it is now a requirement to upload a video as part of the RSA course assessment. Therefore, to be competent in SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol one of our qualified trainer and assessors is required to assess the following from each student’s video upload:
- Oral communication skills (speak firmly and clearly with intoxicated customers in a manner that de-escalates conflict), and
- Effective communication and conflict-resolution skills are used when addressing the following scenarios:
- One compliant customer; and
- One difficult customer refusing to leave the premises
*Please note: You only need to upload one video but it must address the 2 specified scenarios.
The course further includes video, readings, interactive activities and case studies to assist in your learning experience across the following 4 elements:
- Element 1 – Sell or serve alcohol responsibly
- Element 2 – Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Element 3 – Assess alcohol affected customers and identify those to whom sale or service must be refused
- Element 4 – Refuse to provide alcohol
There are no pre-requisite units to this course.
Download the SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification information for the full course details.
This course can also be delivered face-to-face. Please contact our team at Club Training to further discuss this option.
Club Training Australia is responsible for ensuring compliance and conducts regular reviews on all of its training programs. Club Training Australia will ensure that through the implementation of the Australian Qualifications Framework Issuance Policy that students will be issued the certification documentation to which they are entitled to.