On Friday the 16th of November, 14 future leader managers were inducted into the prestigious Club Super Leadership Institute program due to recommence January 2019.
Over the years, the CSLI, formerly known as the Fosters Leadership Academy, has advanced a long list of outstanding industry leaders who range from Duty Managers, Marketing Managers and HR Managers right up to General Managers and CEO’s.
Over the 12 month program, participants have the opportunity to travel across Queensland visiting the venues of their peers, securing contacts and friendships that will last a lifetime, earning an industry leading qualification, a Diploma of Leadership and Management and learn from inspiring industry leaders and of course, have some fun along the way!
With sponsors including naming rights sponsor Club Super, founding partner Carlton United Breweries, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Australian Club Management Institute, the Leadership Institute is the pinnacle of educational excellence in the industry.
The 14 inductees for 2019 are:
- Christine Menicanin, Assistant Manager at Algester Sports Club
- Ryan Newman, Senior Duty Manager at Arana Leagues Club
- Brooke Crowley, Duty Manager at Carina Leagues Club
- Jordan Tanzer, Assistant General Manager at CSi Club Southport
- Jade Czernia, Duty Manager at Ipswich Jets Rugby League Football Club
- Steven Armstrong, Duty Manager at Kedron-Wavell Services Club
- Scott Davis, Senior Duty Manager at Magpies Sporting Club
- Leah Spence, Duty Manager at Nambour RSL
- Bree Scott, Operations Manager at Queensland Cricketers’ Club
- Glenn Stevenson, House Manager at Southport Yacht Club
- Samuel O’Donoghue, Operations Manager at The Surf Club Mooloolaba
- Darren Wakefield, Operations Manager at The Waves Sports Club
- Meagan Wade, IT & Loyalty Manager at Yaralla Sports Club
- Sarah Williams, Financial Planner, Paraplanner & Digital Advice
Co-ordinator at Club Super
(From left to right, Jason Britton from CUB, John Dickson from Club Training & DWS Hospitality Specialists, Jeff Simmonds from Coca-Cola Amatil, Samuel O’Donoghue, Glenn Stevenson, Christine Menicanin, Jade Czernia, Brooke Crowley, Scott Davis, Ryan Newman, Bree Scott, Leah Spence, Darren Wakefield, Meagan Wade, Sarah Williams, Alan Sher from Club Super, Christian Mott Club Training Australia, Chris Anderson from Coca-Cola Amatil and Aaron Bray Club Training Australia)
As 2018 draws to a close, we are excited to watch the 14 new leading managers progress, grow and excel through the 12 month program next year.
Interested in joining the CSLI program or would like to know more about it?