Identifying industry leaders since 2002
Over the years, the Queensland Club industry has fostered many outstanding industry leaders, ranging from Duty Managers, Marketing Managers right up to General Managers and CEOs. Regardless of where each manager began, there are common characteristics of natural leadership and continual professional development that keeps them at the top of the industry.
Each year, 10 high performing individuals are invited to join the Club Super Leadership Institute to gain a nationally accredited qualification, industry recognition and to encourage growth and development, ensuring a bright future for the Club Industry.
The CSLI is looking for true industry leaders to grant a lifelong educational experience.
X NATIONALLY ACCREDITED BSB51915 DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATION
X 12 MONTH INTENSIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
X LIFELONG NETWORKING & CONNECTIONS
X EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENTIAL TOUR AND EXCURSIONS
- Travel costs incurred for training
- Commitment to training program by ensuring the availability of the staff member to attend all scheduled training sessions and events
- Host training at the staff member’s venue for the allocated month (inc. catering, audio visual and facilities) and the General Manager addressing the group on the topic being studied at the time and brief on the venue
- Commitment to attendance at all scheduled training sessions and events
- Commitment to travel and participate in tours
- Commitment to organise their own travel and accommodation bookings
- Commitment to be the host of the group, conduct venue tour and organise/book dinner location (for the allocated date that training is taking place at your venue)
- Commitment to the competency and completion of the training plan
The candidate must be employed full time in one of the below roles or similar role
- Senior Duty Manager
- Operations Manager
- Department Head
If you and your venue acknowledge the obligations and you meet the criteria outlined above please proceed and complete the online application to nominate to be a part of the 2020 Club Super Leadership Institute Program. We look forward to receiving your application! APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN IN AUGUST 2019.
CLUB SUPER LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE SPONSORS