How important is hospitality in the economy and what are the best training courses Australia?
On a global scale, industries such as hospitality and tourism are growing at a fast rate, including hotels, dining, entertainment, and many others.
Compared to other industries that get easily affected by economic crises, the hospitality industry is one of the few that thrives even in the most complicated circumstances. That is why you should consider taking some hospitality training courses Australia. Click here to view courses.
Taking Up Hospitality Training Courses Australia
To develop your career in hospitality, you must be equipped with the necessary tools and skills. The following hospitality courses are based on the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), which is a set of standards recognised nationally, ensuring reliable high-quality training and evaluation services.
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality. This is for students who have basic knowledge of the industry and limited operational skills. Their jobs include working under direct supervision and performing routine tasks.
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality. This is for individuals who want to develop advanced skills in hospitality service and experience in business operations. They work under limited supervision using policies and plans as a guide for their daily tasks.
- SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality. This certification is for skilled operators who have advanced training in hospitality or operational skills, as well as supervisory skills and a background in industry operations in order to plan and assess the work of each team member.
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery. This certification is for those wanting to become commercial cooks with advanced cookery skills and practice in kitchen operations in order to prepare menus and food items.
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management. This is for senior operators with hospitality skills and capable of incorporating managerial skills. They are responsible for their team and making operational business decisions.
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management. For highly-skilled senior managers who practice hospitality skills with specialised managerial skills, work independently and make tactical business management decisions.
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management. This is for individuals who implement their knowledge, practical skills, and their experience in leadership and management across enterprise and industry contexts.
- SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations. This is for individuals capable of using food preparation and cookery skills in order to prepare food and menu items.
- First Aid and CPR. It doesn’t matter what industry you work in, knowing first aid and CPR could save a life. Completion of this course enables individuals to effectively respond to emergency situations, perform CPR, deliver details of emergency information, conduct first aid, and assess incidents.
If you wish to become part of the fast-growing hospitality industry, the very first thing you should do is to register for training courses Australia, build up your skills, obtain work experience and work your way up to the top!
Email us on [email protected] to find out more about our training courses.
You might also be interested in our online course, click here to view more.