Refunds will only be considered in the following circumstances:-
- If the student is unable to access the course within a reasonable timeframe due to technical difficulties caused by CTA Training Specialists (CTA), formerly Club Training Australia.
- If the course is discontinued.
- If a student has been charged incorrectly.
- If the student selects the wrong course and commences that course in error. CTA will organise a transfer to the correct course if the student has not completed more than one topic/unit of the course. Club Training Australia may retain 10% of the cost of the course for administrative costs.
Refunds will not be considered if:-
- If the student has not completed the course within the 6 week timeframe.
- If the student has completed more than 10% of the online training course or completed an attempt at the Final Assessment.
- Purchasing one online training course allows one person to access the training course. Courses are not transferable.
- Students suspected of misrepresenting their identity may be excluded from the Learning Management System (LMS) and training withdrawn without compensation.
- All students completing a nationally recognised course must provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number and personal information in order to receive a Statement of Attainment. No certificates will be issued until this information is provided to CTA.
Timeframe for Completion
- From the time of enrolment you have six weeks (6) weeks to complete your online course. You can log into the Learning Management System (LMS) as many times as you like during that six weeks (6) weeks, after which your account will be suspended. For assistance, contact our online help desk at email@example.com.
Classroom Delivery Cancellations
- 100% refund if cancellation is received at least seven (7) working days prior to the course commencement date.
- 50% refund if cancellation is received less than seven (7) working days prior to the course commencement date.
- If a person does not show up for a course, no refund is provided.
- Transfer requests received at least seven (7) working days prior to the course commencement date will incur no penalty.
- Transfer requests received less than seven (7) working days prior to the course commencement date will incur a $50 administration charge.