Refunds will only be considered in the following circumstances:-
- If the student is unable to access the course within a reasonable timeframe due to technical difficulties caused by CTA Training Specialists (CTA), formerly Club Training Australia.
- If the course is discontinued.
- If a student has been charged incorrectly.
- If the student selects the wrong course and commences that course in error. CTA will organise a transfer to the correct course if the student has not completed more than one topic/unit of the course. CTA Training Specialists may retain 10% of the cost of the course for administrative costs.
Refunds will not be considered if:-
- If the student has not completed the course within the 6 month timeframe.
- If the student has completed more than 10% of the online training course or completed an attempt at the Final Assessment.