The Club Super Leadership (CSLI) group is kicking goals as they near the half-way line for 2019. From the sunny Gold Coast at Southport Yacht Club and The Star Casino to Bundaberg, Mooloolaba, Nambour and back to Brisbane, this year’s eleven enthusiastic managers are certainly putting runs on the board as they work their way towards a nationally accredited qualification, the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
The 12-month program not only provides participants with an industry leading qualification but involves travelling across QLD visiting the venues of their peers, building valuable contacts and life-long friendships whilst developing their skills and knowledge in this exciting industry.
The CSLI program is not possible each year without the support of the dedicated sponsors including naming rights sponsor Club Super, founding partner Carlton United Breweries, Coca-Cola Amatil, DWS Hospitality Specialists and the Australian Club Management Institute.
The class of 2019 includes:
- Christine Menicanin, Assistant Manager at Algester Sports Club
- Ryan Newman, Senior Duty Manager at Arana Leagues Club
- Brooke Crowley, Duty Manager at Carina Leagues Club
- Jordan Tanzer, Assistant General Manager at CSi Club Southport
- Jade Czernia, Duty Manager at Ipswich Jets Rugby League Football Club
- Scott Davis, Senior Duty Manager at Magpies Sporting Club
- Leah Spence, Duty Manager at Nambour RSL
- Glenn Stevenson, House Manager at Southport Yacht Club
- Samuel O’Donoghue, Operations Manager at The Surf Club Mooloolaba
- Darren Wakefield, Operations Manager at The Waves Sports Club
- Meagan Wade, IT & Loyalty Manager at Yaralla Sports Club