We are looking for the best of the best for the 2019 Club Super Leadership Institute (CSLI) – is it you?
Each year, 10 high performing Community Club individuals are invited to join the CSLI program to gain a nationally accredited qualification, industry recognition and the opportunity to grow and develop in the footsteps of previous graduates.
Since 2002, the CSLI, formerly known as the Fosters Leadership Academy, has advanced a long list of outstanding industry leaders who range from Duty Managers and Marketing Managers, right up to General Managers and CEO’s.
Over the 12-month program, participants will have the opportunity to travel across QLD visiting the venues of their peers, gain contacts that will last a lifetime, earn an industry leading qualification, learn from legends and of course, have a whole lotta fun!
With sponsors including industry heavyweights Club Super, Carlton United Breweries, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Australian Club Management Institute, the Leadership Institute is the pinnacle of educational excellence in the industry.
This year’s Club Super Leadership group is represented by the following participants and venues:
- Danni Blair, Aspley Hornets
- Kerrie Fenwick, Blue Fin Fishing Club
- Cheryl Nicholls, Club Beenleigh
- Kylie Hislop, Club Burleigh
- Nathan Marshall, Dalby Leagues Club
- Allyson Pascoe, Kirwan Sports Club
- Kym Moore, Lions@Springwood
- Paul Van Zijl, Southport Sharks
- Courtney Phillips, Souths Suburban Bowls Club
- Brett Green, Wynnum Manly Leagues Club
They’ve been fortunate to undertake a number of activities so far this year including a very informative tour of the Coca Cola Amatil manufacturing plant and distribution centre at Richlands and try their Barista skills with the Grinders Coffee team in Brisbane. Attending the annual Dalby Picnic Race Day with Carlton United Breweries and being trackside with Coca-Cola Amatil at the Watpac Townsville 400 supercars race event has also shown the group what our wonderful state has to offer.
The CSLI is looking for the future leaders of our Club industry, if you are up for the challenge, here’s what you need to know!
- A nationally accredited BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management qualification
- 12-month intensive leadership program
- Lifelong networking connections
- Exclusive experiential tours and excursions
- Travel costs incurred for training
- Commitment to training program by ensuring the availability of the staff member to attend all scheduled training sessions and events
- Host training at the staff member’s venue for the allocated month (inc. catering, audio visual and facilities)
- Commitment to attendance at all scheduled training sessions and events
- Commitment to travel and participate in tours
- Commitment to the competency and completion of the training plan
The candidate must be employed full time in one of the below roles or similar role in a Community Club environment:
- Senior Duty Manager
- Operations Manager
- Department Head
If you and your Community Club venue acknowledge the obligations and you meet the criteria outlined above, click here to proceed to the CSLI online application form and nominate to be a part of the 2019 Club Super Leadership Institute Program.