Please note your registration at a webinar event is a two step process.
- Use the links provided in our emails to confirm your seat for our webinar
Once you have confirmed for your class, you will receive a confirmation email that contains a link so that you can register your SEAT on our webinar platform. In order to finalise your webinar registration, you must enter your full name and email address using the link provided to register for the unique Zoom URL. You will be sent an email from the webinar website host Zoom, which will contain a link and password to the webinar and the course materials.
Zoom does not store your contact details for their own use.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions. (Ph: 07 3878 8977)
CTA automatically sends you the following correspondence.
- Confirmation Email – confirming your seat and providing you with the Zoom URL that requires your SEAT registration.
- 7 Day reminder notice – reminding you of your event and including again the Zoom URL that requires your SEAT registration (in case you had not had time to register your SEAT on the webinar platform).
- If you purchased a training product you will receive a Paid Tax Invoice – Confirming payment of your ticket.
- Once you have registered your SEAT on the Zoom webinar platform you are also automatically sent reminder notices direct from the webinar platform itself at 7 days, 1 day and 1 hour prior to the event. These require no action and are simply reminders that you may like to add to your calendar.