CTA Training Specialists is seeking a full time Food Retail / Hospitality Trainer & Assessor to join our team based in Brisbane. This is an exciting full-time position (4 days per week) that initially requires the trainer to travel across Australia delivering non-accredited training to our client’s sites.
The successful candidate will:
- Be available for immediate start
- Provide quality and highly engaging training services to our client’s employees
- Have a desire to achieve excellence in overall training delivery and employee outcomes, specifically hygiene / customer service style training
- Be part of a positive, friendly and supportive team
- Be provided with all the necessary equipment and resources, laptop and projector
- Enjoy great working conditions and a rewarding remuneration package
Skills & experience
To be eligible for this opportunity you must demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 3 years current Food Retail / Hospitality vocational experience with a strong focus on food hygiene and customer service training
- Able to demonstrate teaching skills that employ a range of techniques that engage and motivate
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic, presentation and the ability to work independently
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task
- A current driver’s licence
- A current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- A current blue card and police check
- Current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Certificate III in Hospitality
Who are we?
CTA Training Specialists (CTA) is one of the leading Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) in the Queensland club and hospitality industry. For over 25 years, we’ve maintained the highest possible standard of Government and industry accreditation and registration. The company employs professional trainers who deliver nationally accredited and non-accredited training programs that cover all aspects of the hospitality industry.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are seeking someone with a passion for hospitality training, and the ability to help others understand and learn in a fun and engaging environment.
How can you apply?
If you meet the criteria of this exciting position and would love to be part of a growing and respectable RTO, please submit your application, including a covering letter and resume.
We appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to apply, but please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
** No referral from agencies will be accepted **