Indooroopilly December 12
12 Dec 2017, 8.30am (1 day)
Level 1, 36 Station Rd, Indooroopilly
Gaming Nominee Face-to-face Short Course
Queensland OLGR Approved
1 Day Training Course
Locations Throughout Queensland
The Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) requires every gaming venue in Queensland to employ a Gaming Nominee. To hold a Gaming Nominee licence, you must successfully complete the approved Gaming Nominee training course and make an application to the OLGR for your licence.
Customer Liaison Officer
The Queensland Responsible Gambling Code of Practice requires that gambling venues appoint a person to perform the role of Customer Liaison Officer (CLO). The Gaming Nominee training course includes the CLO training.
Terms and Conditions
Confirmation of Booking
- Course payment must be received at the time of booking or at least seven (7) days prior to course.
- If you are booking into a class to be held within seven (7) days, payment must be received within 24 hours of booking and cannot be made on the day.
- If payment is not received within the above timelines, your place in the course will be forfeited.
- Participants that do not attend their scheduled course without prior notice will forfeit all payments.
Withdrawals & Refunds
- You may withdraw from a course provided you send a written request for refund at least seven (7) days prior to course commencement accompanied with your receipt or another proof of identity.
- An administration fee of $100 will be withheld from all refunds.
- Refunds will be issued by electronic funds transfer into the nominated bank account payment was made from.
- Refunds will be made within 5 working days of receiving the written request.
Course Cancellation Policy
- Club Training Australia may cancel a class due to insufficient numbers.
- If a training course is cancelled, the enrolled participants will be offered a transfer into another course at no extra charge plus receive a $50 refund/discount.
- If there are no suitable courses available, enrolled participants will be offered a full refund.
Access to Training Records
If you would like access to your training records, please make a written request to the Operations Manager at Club Training Australia via email at [email protected].
Club Training Australia may provide a reprint of your certificate at a cost of $30.00 per copy.
Incompletion of training course
If you are unable to attend day 1 due to illness or emergency, a transfer will be offered to the student. No refunds will be issued. Day 1 must be completed prior to attending day 2.
If you attend day 1 of a training course but cannot attend day 2 due to illness or emergency, you can request a transfer into day 2 of another course at no additional cost. No refund will be issued for partial non-completion of a course.
All materials, study aid, forms and associated information that course participants encounter in their dealings with Club Training Australia remain the property of Club Training Australia.
What is a Gaming Nominee?
- An employee who performs managerial functions that are responsible for the conduct of gaming at their licenced premises
- All licenced venues are required to have a gaming nominee
How long is the Gaming Nominee Course?
The course is conducted over 2 days (9.00am – 4.00pm).