Licensees and approved managers develop RSA online QLD initiatives for themselves and RSA Staff, to implement in their venue. Some suggestions for RSA online QLD initiatives for minors include:
- Minors will not be served
- Individuals found purchasing drinks for minors will be removed from the premises
- All patrons are required to provide acceptable proof of age when there is any doubt they are under 18
- All staffs are trained in what constitutes acceptable evidence of age under the Liquor Act 1992
- Management supports staff who practice and enforce ID checking
Please note that the special conditions on each individual licence need to be considered when developing RSA initiatives regarding minors.
You can also learn more by visiting the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation Queensland (OLGR) website.
By undertaking the RSA online course, you can learn more about minors in relation to your premises.