This bundle will include the following courses:

SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol

Anyone working with the sale, service or supply of alcohol in NSW is required to hold a NSW Competency Card from Liquor and Gaming NSW.

To get your NSW RSA Photo Competency Card, you need to complete our Online NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol training course and receive your Interim Certificate on the same day*!