RSA Online – Responsible Service of Alcohol – Western Australia
Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002
Online Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course for Western Australian hospitality workers. This course provides a nationally recognised SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol Statement of Attainment and allows you to work in Western Australian licensed venues.
This online RSA course covers the skill and knowledge requirements common to all States and Territories for RSA. Some legislative requirements and knowledge will differ across borders, however you will learn to;
- Understand your obligations under the law
- Identify customers to whom alcohol service may be refused
- Responsibly assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assist alcohol affected customers
- Refuse service to customers in a professional manner
Delivering quality training in Australia for over 2 years
Register in 2 minutes and start training right away
Get help from real people who know the industry
Trusted by Industry
Complete training your employers will recognise
There are 10 Sections in the online Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course to complete followed by a final assessment consisting of 30 multiple choice questions.
Each section includes video, readings, interactive activities and case studies to assist in your learning experience.
- Unduly Intoxicated & Disorderly
- Staff Training
- Responsible Hospitality practices
- Consultation with the Community
Please allow approximately three (3) to four (4) hours to complete your online training course.
From the time of enrolment, you have six (6) weeks to complete your training course.
Valid State Requirements
Each State in Australia has its own legislation governing liquor licensing and responsible service of alcohol.
This RSA course meets the requirements of the Australian Quality Training Framework and is recognised by the following State Government Liquor Licensing Authorities:
- Queensland: Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR)
- Western Australia: Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor (RGL)
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Licensing Commission (note – as of the 1st January 2015, the NTL Commission no longer exists)
- South Australia: Office of the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner (OLGC)
Your SITHFAB002 Statement of Attainment will not expire, however you may wish to complete refresher training to ensure you maintain your knowledge.
SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol Statement of Attainment:
- On successful completion of this training course, you will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment certificate to download and print. The Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) is the national set of standards which assures nationally consistent, high-quality training and assessment services for the clients of Australia’s vocational education and training system.
Where Can I Work?
- Bars, Clubs and Pubs
- Casinos and Gaming Venues
- Hotels and Resorts
- Café and Coffee Shops
- Event & Conference Centres
Potential Career Outcomes
- Duty Manager
- Food & Beverage Attendant
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Gaming Attendant
- Gaming Supervisor
- Gaming Manager
- Bar Attendant
- Bar Supervisor
- Bar Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Operations Manager
- Venue Manager
Who needs an RSA Certificate?
Any individual who is involved with the sale, supply or service of alcohol in licensed premises is required, by law in many states of Australia, including Western Australia, to hold the Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate (RSA – SITHFAB002).
Is the online Responsible Service of Alcohol training course accepted in all Australian States and Territories?
Licensing laws are different in each State and Territory; not all States accept online training. The Club Training Australia Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) online training course meets the requirements of the Australian Quality Training Framework and is a nationally recognised unit. This online training course is accepted in Western Australia and endorsed in the following States and Territories:-
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
How much does the course cost?
The RSA online training course is $24 which includes phone and email support from our qualified trainers and assessors.
English is my second language, will I have difficulties understanding the learning materials?
Our qualified trainers and assessors have years of experience helping students from all over the world. Sometimes just having something explained over the phone makes the difference. Phone our Helpdesk on 1800 653 266 or (07) 3878 8977.
What type of certificates will I receive when I finish my online RSA course?
You will receive a nationally recognised “SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol” Statement of Attainment.
How long before I receive my certificates?
As soon as you successfully complete your Final Assessment, you can generate your nationally recognised Statement of Attainment. Download and print your certificate and start working immediately.
RSA Online Course
Nationally recognised certificate
Get Started Immediately
Also accepted in QLD, NT and SA