It’s not often that the opportunity comes around to work for one of the most respected and trusted private RTO’s in Queensland, established for over 27 years. Our team is looking for a passionate Marketing professional to promote our quality education and consulting company.
A Brisbane based RTO that delivers a range of business and hospitality vocational courses, CTA Training Specialists is a Preferred Qualified Supplier under the Queensland Government funding arrangement to provide subsidised training to applicable learners.
Our consulting arm, DWS Hospitality Specialists, consult to the hospitality, tourism and leisure industries offering a suite of consulting services including financial, licencing, governance, HR, risk management, marketing, negotiation, venue and asset management.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Degree qualified in marketing, business or related field
- Experience as a marketing manager within the hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Strong digital marketing skills and experience across multiple platforms
- Experience in managing multiple social media accounts
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft products and CRM systems
- Planning, organisation and leadership skills and experience
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Development, implementation and analysis of the company’s communication, marketing and advertising function through various mediums
- Devising future marketing strategy based on market insight, industry trends and data analysis of previous marketing campaigns
- Working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Assisting in managing ongoing business relationships
- Working with the Compliance Manger to ensure all marketing collateral meets relevant legislation and regulations
- Assisting with the organisation and operation of various promotional events e.g. Trade shows, career expos, industry-specific programs
- Answering directly to the Group General Manager
If you are looking for a new challenge, have a passion for marketing and working within an enthusiastic and progressive team, embrace technology and have innovative ideas with an eye on best practice, this is a truly unique opportunity, so apply today!
Please forward your resume along with a covering letter when applying for this role.
*No agency referrals will be accepted.