It’s not often that the opportunity comes around to work for one of the most respected and trusted private RTO’s in Queensland.
At CTA, our aim is to provide excellent service, guidance and training to our students that is compliant with current relevant legislation and industry best practice. We have been established for over 25 years and are currently enjoying solid growth. Our team is now looking for a passionate Marketing professional to promote our company as a quality education and training provider and develop relationships which will provide business opportunities in the business, hospitality and retail sectors, whilst also supporting marketing initiatives for the Group’s other businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business or related field
- Previous RTO experience and at least five years of experience in marketing in the Education and Training industry
- Proficient understanding of market trends, RTO Standards 2015 and how to promote tertiary education
- Knowledge of the VET and CRICOS training market highly regarded
- Working knowledge of Adobe design suite
- Expert in marketing campaign conceptualisation, design and production
- Strong computer literacy across Microsoft products and CRM systems
- Strong digital marketing skills an experience across multiple platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Strategic planning and organisational development experience
- Excellent people and performance management skills
- Experience in business development highly regarded
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Leadership skills and experience and team-oriented
- TAE40116 is optional
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Police Check
- Impeccable presentation
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking someone who has a track record of success in marketing, brand, and product management. You will be instrumental in –
- Ensuring all RTO marketing compliance and policy procedures are developed and maintained
- Co-ordinating production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting/scripting, video production
- Development, implementation and analysis of multiple B2B and B2C marketing campaigns and projects, often working under minimal direction and to tight deadlines
- Managing marketing budgets and identifying best practice marketing strategies to maximise ROI
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
- Devising future marketing strategy based on market insight, industry trends and data analysis of previous marketing campaigns
- Working in fast- paced environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Assisting in managing ongoing business relationships between the RTO and existing and new partners – this will include face-to-face interaction, telephone calls and email communication
- Working closely with B2B clients to implement leading education programs within their organisations
- Identifying new business opportunities for CTA Training Specialists in conjunction with GM of Training and BDM team
- Assisting with the organisation and operation of various promotional events e.g. Trade shows, career expos, industry-specific programs
- Preparing Awards Submissions
- Conducting HR and recruitment and performance management of marketing staff
Salary is negotiable depending on level of experience.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, have a passion for education and training, embrace technology and have innovative ideas with an eye on best practice, this is a truly unique opportunity so apply today!
Please forward your resume along with a covering letter when applying for this role.
*No agency referrals will be accepted.