Our pre-employment courses have been so successful that we now run them right across SEQ. CTA train students within a week to get them ready for the hospitality workforce, then offer them to venues for work experience. What’s in it for you? You can try new, trained staff before you buy!
Select staff for a week of work experience at your venue and if you’re happy, you can offer them employment; it won’t cost you a thing!
Join us and give these people the opportunity to work in our fantastic club industry!
Upcoming Pre-employment 2011
- Caboolture Sports Club – School Based Pre-employment Program
- Maroochydore SLSC – School Based Pre-employment Program
- Redcliffe RSL – School Based Pre-employment Program
Government Funding, Incentives and Wage Incentives
Download an example of how the wage incentive works: How the Wage Incentive Works
How The Program Works:
- Week One – Training
- Week Two – Work Experience
- Week Three – Employment
- Post Week Three – Traineeship