Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts and gain specialist knowledge in the field of gaming and marketing in the hospitality industry at the annual Hospitality & Gaming Australasia (HGA) Gaming & Management Conference this April.
A promising lineup consisting of some of the industry’s principal gaming and marketing minds, will discuss key trends in the Australian hospitality industry, covering gaming topics such as player loyalty programs, game design and changes, reporting and analysis and the latest gaming developments. Following this, a short, sharp breakout session consisting of our panel of key marketing guests from the industry will discuss new age marketing practices in the hospitality industry and draw on industry best-practice and their own real-world experiences.
Gain an insight into the use of social media, data-driven marketing, digital strategies, direct marketing and loyalty. Whether you’re new to marketing, or an experienced practitioner, this workshop offers an informal insight into some key trends emerging in the industry.
Gaming Guest Speakers:
- Geoff Wohlsen – Director of DWS Hospitality Specialists
- Danny Nixon Smith – Principal Gaming Consultant of DWS Hospitality Specialists
- Cameron Louis – Sales Manager ANZ – Strategic System Solutions for IGT Gaming
- Matt Primmer – National Product Marketing Manager for Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd
- Steve Parker – held various marketing and gaming industry roles
Marketing Guest Speakers:
- John Dickson – Managing Director of DWS Hospitality Specialists
- Candice Kelly – Principal Marketing Consultant of DWS Hospitality Specialists
- Jan Broodyrk – Previous GM Marketing Treasury Casino & Marketing Manager at Easts Leagues Club
- Kurt Opray – Corporate Partnerships for Impact Data & venue-based marketing for Coca Cola Amitil
- Mark James – Principal Director of GJI Data