Did you know that in order to work in the retail, hospitality and transport and distribution sectors across different states you may require a Food Safety Supervisor training course? By getting your Level 1 certificate (SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety) and Level 2 certificate (SITXFSA002) Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices), you could put your resume ahead of the competition in a tough job market!
Depending on which State you are wanting to work in, will decide which quick online course is the right one for you as there are different requirements for QLD, NT, VIC, SA, and WA.
Alternatively, you may want to travel Australia and work in different States as you go, so you will need to check out where each certificate is valid! With it being so cost effective and easy to complete, there really is nothing stopping you.
Our online Food Safety Supervisor course covers the skill and knowledge requirements common to all States and Territories. Some legislative requirements and knowledge will differ across borders; however, you will learn to;
- Understand the obligations of food handlers under current legislation
- Learn the correct ways of food handling and storage
- Identify potential hygiene risks
- Implement correct methods of cleaning and sanitising
- Maintain correct standards of personal hygiene for food handlers
- Reduce the risk of food-borne illness (food poisoning)
- Implement procedures for food safety
- Follow all food safety policies and procedures correctly and consistently according to organisation food safety program requirements to ensure compliance of all food handling practices
- Control food hazards at critical control points
- Complete food safety monitoring processes and complete documents as outlined in the food safety program
- Identify and report practices that are inconsistent with the food safety program
- Take corrective actions for incidents where food hazards are unacceptable
It really is quick, cost-effective and you can do it online with us today. You could literally be registered in under 5 minutes and on your way to having the Level 1 certificate (SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety) and Level 2 certificate (SITXFSA002) Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices), you need to get that awesome job you have been eyeing off!
Don’t forget you can also bundle and save even more money while increasing your chances of getting the perfect job … check out our Hospitality All-Rounder bundle today and become an employer’s dream candidate!