- This event has passed.
RMLV via Video Conference 24/05/2022
24 May @ 08:00 - 18:30
Queensland legislation requires that an RMLV course is mandatory for all licensees, nominees and applicants for a manager’s licence. Responsible management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) training was developed to reduce the negative impact of poor management practices on the community.
As the RMLV course targets licensees and nominees it is specifically designed with a management focus. The course not only provides details of the law and liquor licence requirements, it also includes a range of management strategies to assist operators in the responsible conduct of their business.
During the CTA Training Specialists (Club Training Australia) OLGR approved Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) approved one-day online course you can also expect to:
- Learn your responsibilities under the Liquor Act 1992
- Learn a range of management strategies to assist in the responsible operation of a licensed venue
- Learn how to use risk management and self-audit processes for the continued safe and responsible operation of your business
This RMLV virtual training course is delivered via online video conferencing tools providing you with a simulated classroom environment where you will interact with the trainer and other course participants. You will be required to have:
- A computer, tablet or iPad with a webcam
- A strong, reliable internet connection
- Microphone and speakers (preferably a headset and directional microphone for sound quality purposes)
If you have any questions regarding the requirements, please ensure you contact the team on 07 3878 8977 before booking this course.
The course is delivered online over a minimum of 10 hours (1 day) and by an approved trainer. You will be required to attend the course for the full duration.
Assessment for this course will be required to be completed and approved by the trainer within 7 consecutive days from the date of the course.
Prices and inclusions
- Qualified trainer with real industry experience
- OLGR approved RMLV course certificate
All bookings subject to terms and conditions, which can be found here: RMLV Terms and Conditions
Please note: this is a non-catered event