Gaming Nominee & CLO Online Training 27/03/2024
27 March @ 08:15 - 18:30$395.00
Your Gaming Nominee & CLO Training Course Includes:
- BONUS Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) Training
- Statement of attendance
- Participant’s manual
- Qualified trainer with real industry experience
- Networking with other Gaming Nominees and Venues
The Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) requires every gaming venue in Queensland to employ a Gaming Nominee. To hold a Gaming Nominee licence, you must successfully complete the approved Gaming Nominee training course and make an application to the OLGR for your licence. Learn more about the requirements here.
The Queensland Responsible Gambling Code of Practice requires that gambling venues appoint a person to perform the role of Customer Liaison Officer (CLO). The Gaming Nominee training course includes the CLO training.
What you will learn:
- Latest Gaming Legislation
- Self Exclusion Provisions
- Nominee Obligations
- Appeals Procedures
- Active Monitoring
- Interaction with the Community
- Help and Support Information for Customers
- Reporting Procedures to Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation
*Bookings are subject to these Terms & Conditions.