First Aid at Souths Mackay Leagues Club
25 May @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$110
Previously Senior First Aid, this course provides you with the skills & knowledge required to provide a First Aid response, life support, perform CPR and management of a casualty, the incident and other first aiders until the arrival of medial or other assistance.
The First Aid and CPR course includes the following accredited competencies:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Prices and inclusions:
- $110 per person
- One day course: 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Qualified trainer with real industry experience
- HLTAID001 is valid for one (1) year
- HLTAID003 is valid for three (3) years
**Please note it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor**
This course is suitable for emergency response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings, and is the minimum qualification required by Workplace Health & Safety Legislation for the workplace first aider.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This is a face-to-face course. Assessment will be conducted through a combination of written and practical first aid activities.
Upon completion of this course, you will be issued with a statement of attainment which will certify that you have been trained in the following nationally accredited units – HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID003 Provide first aid
*** Please ensure you bring your Unique Student Identifier (USI) with you. If you do not have a USI, please create one at: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi ****
What is a USI?
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
– Creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
– Will give you access to your training records and transcripts
– Can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
– Is free and easy to create and
– Stays with you for life