2018 has been off to a cracking start with the Club Super Leadership Institute (CSLI) group. From the CTA training hub at Indooroopilly to Souths Suburban Bowls Club in Mackay and back to Brisbane to meet the great team from Club Super and attend the annual AHG Expo, the group is well on their way!
Indooroopilly – Month 1
Mackay, Souths Suburban Bowls Club – Month 2
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre & 2018 AHG Expo – Month 3
Over the 12 month program, participants travel across QLD visiting the venues of their peers, building valuable contacts and life-long friendships whilst earning an industry leading qualification, and of course developing their skills and knowledge of this wonderful industry.
The CSLI program is not possible without the support of our sponsors including naming rights sponsor Club Super, founding partner Carlton United Breweries, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Australian Club Management Institute.
The class of 2018 includes:
- Brett Green, Wynnum Manly Leagues Club
- Paul Van, Zijil Southport Sharks
- Cheryl Nicholls, Club Beenleigh
- Allyson Pascoe, Kirwan Sports Club
- Kylie Hislop, Club Burleigh
- Courtney Phillips, Souths Suburban Bowls Club
- Nathan Marshall, Dalby Leagues Club
- Danni Blair, Aspley Hornets
- Kerrie Fenwick, Blue Fin Fishing Club
- Kym Moore, [email protected]