“Overseas” Student Visa: If you are currently studying in Australia on a subclass 500 Study Visa you will need to complete this course with a registered CRICOS organisation. CTA Training Specialists is not CRICOS registered.
Please contact your nearest CRICOS registered RTO.

“International” Student with other Visa: If you are from another country and currently hold a Visa (other than a subclass 500), you can complete one of our courses.

Product Price Quantity Total
× Food Handlers Certificate Food Safety Supervisor

1 x $115.00

Cart totals

Cart totals

Subtotal $115.00
Total $115.00