“Overseas” Student Visa: If you are currently studying in Australia on a subclass 500 Study Visa you will need to complete this course with a registered CRICOS organisation. CTA Training Specialists is not CRICOS registered.
Please contact your nearest CRICOS registered RTO.

“International” Student with other Visa: If you are from another country and currently hold a Visa (other than a subclass 500), you can complete one of our courses. Please note: you will need to generate proof of this Visa via the VEVO government website once you commence your course (instructions will be provided).

    Product Price Quantity Total


Bar and Gaming Package

Online-RSA-Course-Icon SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol  1
Online-RSG-Course-Icon SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services  1

Online Barista Training

Barista Basics



Hygiene for Food Handlers



Customer Service

Continue Shopping

What Are You Waiting For?

Pick Your Course(s) and Sign Up Now