Monthly Archives: April 2018

A Bartender’s Guide to What is RSA Certificate


One of the most frequently asked questions we get regarding RSA training is ‘What is RSA Certificate?’. Find out what RSA certificate you need to work in a bar serving alcohol around Australia. We clarify everything for you in simple terms.   Firstly, let’s answer this question – What is RSA Certificate? If you want […]

How to provide Responsible Service of Alcohol QLD


Working behind a bar and providing alcohol service to the public is a fun, exciting job in hospitality, however it does have risks attached to it. Learning how to provide responsible service of alcohol QLD is critical to your success as a bartender and also the venue you are working for. More and more people […]