We are looking for the best of the best for the 2018 Club Super Leadership Institute (CSLI) – Is it you?
Each year, 10 high performing Community Club individuals are invited to join the CSLI program to gain a nationally accredited qualification, industry recognition and the opportunity to grow and develop in the footsteps of previous graduates.
Over the years, the CSLI, formerly known as the Fosters Leadership Academy, has advanced a long list of outstanding industry leaders who range from Duty Managers and Marketing Managers, right up to General Managers and CEO’s.
Over the 12 month program, participants will have the opportunity to travel across QLD visiting the venues of their peers, gain contacts that will last a lifetime, earn an industry leading qualification, learn from legends and of course, have a whole lotta fun!
With sponsors including industry heavyweights Club Super, Carlton United Breweries, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Australian Club Management Institute, the Leadership Institute is the pinnacle of educational excellence in the industry.
The CSLI is looking for the future leaders of our Club industry, if you are up for the challenge, here’s what you need to know!
- A nationally accredited BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management qualification
- 12 month intensive leadership program
- Lifelong networking connections
- Exclusive experiential tours and excursions
- Travel costs incurred for training
- Commitment to training program by ensuring the availability of the staff member to attend all scheduled training sessions and events
- Host training at the staff member’s venue for the allocated month (inc. catering, audio visual and facilities)
- Commitment to attendance at all scheduled training sessions and events
- Commitment to travel and participate in tours
- Commitment to the competency and completion of the training plan
- The candidate must be employed full time in one of the below roles or similar role in a Community Club environment:
- Senior Duty Manager
- Operations Manager
- Department Head
If you and your venue acknowledge the obligations and you meet the criteria outlined above click here to proceed to the CSLI online application form and nominate to be a part of the 2018 Club Super Leadership Institute Program.